Harvard institutional policies require that all individuals who are involved in human subjects research complete training in the ethical conduct of human research. This includes:
- Investigators and all study team members who have contact with human subjects or their identifiable data.
- Faculty sponsors of non-exempt research.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- NIH (National Institutes of Health) Protecting Human Research Participants training will be available November 6, 2018 for a fee. More information here.
- Non-Harvard affiliates, to access information on the newly-added HUA IRB Protecting Human Research Participants training option, please click the Non-Harvard Researcher Required Training dropdown box below.
- NIH-Funded Clinical Trials Have Additional Requirements (see below)